Who doesn’t love a cold treat during the heat of the summer? Chill out today with these delicious berry banana popsicles! Super easy, super yummy. These popsicles are basically a smoothie frozen into popsicle form! Just dump the ingredients into the blender, blend until smooth and freeze in your chosen popsicle mold. Any kind of berries will work here, and they can be fresh or frozen. My favorite is simply strawberries, but the ones in the picture are made with blueberries, blackberries and raspberries.
You could add in all kinds of things to up the nutrition value–think collagen peptides, chia seeds, flax seeds, a handful of greens–but they are packed with antioxidants, healthy fat and potassium just as they are.
Try these Berry Banana Popsicles today!
Berry Banana Popsicles
- 1 14 oz can full fat coconut milk
- 2 cups berries, fresh or frozen
- 1 banana
- 1-2 tbsp maple syrup optional
- Add the coconut milk, berries and banana to a blender and blend until smooth. If you want a little more sweetness, add the maple syrup and blend in.
- Pour the mixture into popsicle molds and freeze until solid, at least four hours.
- Remove from popsicle mold and enjoy!
This recipe is adapted from The Goodful Cookbook.