I love granola, and homemade granola is just so much better than store bought! This is my go-to recipe that I always have in stock at our house. It makes a pretty big batch because I have a lot of mouths to feed, but you could easily make a half-batch if you want a smaller amount. I use dried blueberries, but any type of dried fruit would work. You can also switch out any kind of nuts or seeds to make it what you want. Your house will smell heavenly after baking this up! Eat this homemade granola on it’s own, with some yogurt or on my apple nachos for a filling snack.
- 6 cups gluten free rolled oats
- 2 cups unsweetened flaked coconut
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- ½ cup raw sunflower seeds
- ½ cup raw pumpkin seeds
- ¼ cup raw honey
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ⅔ cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp vanilla powder or vanilla extract
- 2 pinches himalayan pink salt
- 1 cup dried blueberries or other dried fruit
- Preheat oven to 300°.
- Mix dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Mix wet ingredients in a medium bowl. Pour wet ingredients into dry and mix until everything is coated.
- Spread granola out on two cookie sheets and bake for about 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes.
- When granola is golden brown, remove from oven and mix in dried blueberries.